Student Health Services are provided by PrairieStar Health Services at 2700 E. 30th, Hutchinson, KS.
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
- These services are available to current HutchCC Students
- To begin the process, the student should pick up a Student Health Services Voucher. Make sure to have your Student ID with you.
- The three location on campus that dispense vouchers are:
- Parker Student Union Information Counter
- Student ID Center
- Residence Life Office in Elland Hall
- Once the student has a voucher, they can go to PrairieStar Health Center at 2700 E. 30th Avenue and to the Walk-In Clinic.
- Student should present the voucher, as well as his/her medical insurance card (if applicable) to the receptionist at the Walk-In Clinic at PrairieStar when they check-in.
- The voucher will cover the cost of the office visit co-pay and several routine labs and tests, problem dental and eye exams; after the student’s personal insurance is applied.
- HutchCC Students are allowed two (2) student health referral vouchers per semester
PRAIRIE STAR HEALTH CENTER IS LOCATED AT 2700 E. 30TH AVENUE
Their hours of operation are M-F 8AM – 6PM