Student Health Services are provided by PrairieStar Health Services at 2700 E. 30th, Hutchinson, KS.
IN PERSON VISIT
- These services are available to current HutchCC Students
- To begin the process, the student should pick up a Student Health Services Voucher. Make sure to have your Student ID with you.
- The three spots on campus that dispense vouchers are
- Parker Student Union Information Counter
- Student ID Center
- Residence Life Office in Elland Hall
- Once the student has a voucher, he/she should call PrairieStar Health Center at 620-663-8484 to make an appointment.
- Fill out the Patient Registration forms BEFORE going to PrairieStar.
- Arrive at your appointment at least 10 minutes early. Late arrivals will not be seen.
- Student should present the voucher, as well as his/her medical insurance card (if applicable) to the receptionist at PrairieStar at check-in.
- The voucher will cover the cost of the office visit co-pay and several routine labs and tests, after the student’s personal insurance is applied.
- HutchCC Students are allowed two (2) student health referral vouchers per semester
- Telehealth will connect you and your provider through ZOOM
- Smart phone or computer/laptop with webcam will be necessary
- Call PrairieStar at 620-663-8484 to schedule an appointment. A staff member will call you on the day of the appointment a few minutes prior to your scheduled time. She/he will walk you through everything and make sure you are set up for your Telehealth visit.
- No Voucher required
PRAIRIE STAR HEALTH CENTER IS LOCATED AT 2700 E. 30TH AVE
Their hours of operation are M-F 8AM – 6PM